Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Inspiration by Me in Creative Inspiration Forum

Hello...
Today is my turn to created something based on inspired works found in various sources.
So, i thought of creating something related to India, as this will be my first post in the forum.
As i was searching in Pinterest , found this beautiful picture.




I really liked the colour combo in this picture and had in mind to try something new .

and this is the result.. 


A 8 by 8 layout ,in which most of the products are by Indian Manufacturers except the Alphabet stamps and Archival Black ink.

I am very much excited to share as this is my first try on layouts.


Thanks for reading the whole post.

Swarna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers day card

Hi.. Happy Teachers Day everyone! Me and my daughter Vibha, created few cards for her school teachers. Out of that one card i created us...