Friday, January 5, 2018

New Year ! First post of 2018! Decorated Mdf Box.

Hello Friends..

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope u all r great in health.. and wishing you all success this new year!

This is my first post of 2018.
I have planned to keep my blog active as this was my first source of showcasing my works... and hope to keep up to that.

Anyways,
Had a great vacation with kids and now back home with school reopening and myself back to crafting.

I am very much happy to share with you my latest work of 2018.

Decorated a mdf box using craft supplies from Itsybitsy, paper from Nakshathra Deisgnz, box from Aarushi creations.

Hope you all liked it.




Thanks
Swarna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Teachers day card

Hi.. Happy Teachers Day everyone! Me and my daughter Vibha, created few cards for her school teachers. Out of that one card i created us...